I (Lisa) had the delightful privilege of meeting our brand new baby niece this past weekend. Tallis Whitworth Howard was born on June 28th to my sis-in-law Tiffany and brother Mark. They've recently moved to the tropical land of Miami, Florida, where I just returned from a few hours ago. Tallis is truly a precious baby with the sweetest demeanor. I've posted a few pictures from our visit for your viewing pleasure. Thank you Mark, Tiff, and Tallis for such a special few days - I miss you!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Bienvenidos a Miami
I (Lisa) had the delightful privilege of meeting our brand new baby niece this past weekend. Tallis Whitworth Howard was born on June 28th to my sis-in-law Tiffany and brother Mark. They've recently moved to the tropical land of Miami, Florida, where I just returned from a few hours ago. Tallis is truly a precious baby with the sweetest demeanor. I've posted a few pictures from our visit for your viewing pleasure. Thank you Mark, Tiff, and Tallis for such a special few days - I miss you!!