Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As the preacher's wife...

Phil, Mary Clare, and I just spent a week of family vacation at his family's cottage in the northwood's of Wisconsin - it was WONDERFUL! Though rainy and cold 75% of the time, we made the most of it by reading, watching movies, napping, talking, and watching Mary Clare blossom as a fully mobile child - this girl can crawl with the best of 'em!

We have a friendship with an Anglican church in the northwood's called St. Mary of the Snows Anglican Church - amazing and sweet little parish. Anyways, Phil preached there this past Sunday. I think it is one of his best sermons, so I wanted to share it with you if you are interested - it's on John 6, the resurrection of the dead, the eucharist, etc. Lots of good stuff! Enjoy.

To listen, go to: www.stmaryofthesnows.com. Then click sermons. Then click Phil's sermon, Aug 23.

p.s. Phil doesn't know I'm posting this, but I don't think he'll mind any comments if you have any ;-)