Thursday, August 19, 2010

the suitcases have been un-packed and are being put away




Well, it's been a pleasure to catch up on some of your blogs and realize that I'm not the only one who has not blogged much this summer. We've just returned from several weeks of traveling around the state visiting with our dear families and are home now for a while and starting to gear up for a new year...according to our calendar. As lovely as it is to be away on vacation, I think it is equally as lovely to come home after having been gone. I'm sort of a homebody that way. Next week, we'll take a deep breath and then enter in the a new rhythm of the school year...we're excited. Our plates will be full of good things this fall (I'm speaking metaphorically here, but hopefully this will be applied literally too with apple and pumpkin season fast approaching), but I'll save that for another post...