Last night, Phil took Mary Clare on a daddy-daughter date to Chipotle while I went to the Milwaukee Art Museum with a girlfriend to see their annual 'Art in Bloom' exhibit. The four day exhibit showcases Milwaukee's top floral designers who create stunning arrangements based on their interpretation of a particular piece of art work in the museum - a truly creative and beautiful endeavor. The pieces were exquisite and the creations were a feast not only for the eyes but also for the nose. It would be an understatement to say that I love flowers. I LOVE flowers, so this was right up my alley and a perfect way to usher in the (hopefully) spring month of April. I'm pretty sure other art museums in big cities (Chicago, Boston) offer similar exhibits...if you live in or near a big city, I would highly recommend checking it out. Otherwise, you can come to Milwaukee and join me next year!

