Monday, April 22, 2013

4 months

It seems only appropriate that half of these photos are with Elisha's fist jammed in his mouth since he probably spends half of every day with it just so.  My personal favorite is the profile shot - pretty impressive, no?  So I have some good news and some bad news (not serious, don't worry).  The good news is that Uncle Jesse and Auntie Corrine (Phil's little sis) have returned from their Asian adventures!  We spent Saturday with them and I took some very cute pictures.  However, while importing them onto our new computer (with a different photo system), I accidentally deleted them...off of the computer and off of my camera.  That's the bad news.  As soon as I hit the button (that deleted them), I got this sick feeling in my stomach because I knew they were gone.  And they are...along with some others.  Alas, I have no photos to share of their wonderful return.  But that doesn't change the fact that we are SO happy that they are back in the States...and moving to Minnesota!!